A Long forgotten Memory


One of the things that is consistent about all Art and Design Foundation Degrees is that eventually you are moderated and graded on one single piece of work at the end of the year. Forget what you've done up to this point, it all comes down to your Final Major Project. Now this suited me fine, (if I am completely honest, my work throughout my foundation year wasn't exactly to my highest standard) when i saw a challenge i put my heart and soul into it. And i have to say, i was pretty happy with the results.
My brief was to create a booklet that highlighted the dangers of noise abuse and the problems that are caused by long exposure to loud music. I decided early on that i would concentrate on the use of vectors, and while it suffered at points not using photography, i believe it turned out well in the end. And i was rewarded in the end!